Virtual International Conference for Professionals
October 21, 2022
Autism Spectrum Disorder & the Neurodiversity Movement: Intersections of Race, Gender, Trauma & Development
Join mental health professionals, clinicians, educators, students, and colleagues for a virtual conference with live presentations and opportunities to connect with one another.
Presentation Topics include:
- The Autism Paradox: A history of neurodiversity
- The BAPCO-DMAP: A unifying theory of development, heterogeneity, and neurodiversity in autism
- Attachment, Trauma, Emotion Regulation, and Female Identity Development
- Social Identity and the Importance of Belonging
- Autism Spectrum and Gender
- Clinical Applications, Interventions and Treatment
Co-sponsored by Learning Solutions and Evidence Based Practices of New England (EBPNE). Evidence-Based Practices of New England is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Evidence-Based Practices of New England maintains responsibility for this program and its content.