As a training site, we are committed to ongoing continuing education and professional development. We view clinical training as an important component of our mission.
We have an established practicum training site for doctoral-level clinical and counseling psychology students. Our robust training program includes both assessment and psychotherapy. You can read more about our practicum program here.
We offer a part-time or full-time postdoctoral fellowship in assessment and psychotherapy.
Learning Solutions offers a wide array of professional development, presentations and training opportunities for educators, mental health professionals, clinicians, and parents. Our clinicians and educators are well-versed in a broad range of topics, including:
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Behavioral needs and modifications in the classroom
- Body Image
- Creating an inclusive school/classroom environment
- Development across the lifespan
- Eating disorders
- Emotional connection in parenting
- Emotional dysregulation
- Executive functions
- Identity formation
- Intersections of identity and diagnosis
- Learning disabilities
- Mood disorders
- Procrastination and perfectionism
- School refusal
- Social communication
- Stress management
- Suicide prevention
- Trauma and trauma-related disorders
- Trauma-informed practices
- Understanding assessment and evaluation
- Women, gender diversity and autism
For more information on our professional development and training, please contact Rachael Goren, Director of Training and Outreach, at email@example.com or call 413-584-0265 for more information.