We offer individual and group consultation services to mental health professionals, including therapists, evaluators, educators, and medical professionals.
Professional Consultation Groups are facilitated by seasoned clinicians in a nonjudgmental and supportive collegial environment for:
- Case conceptualization
- Assessment of specific populations
- Exploring issues of transference and countertransference within the therapeutic relationship
- Discussing potential interventions
- Building or maintaining an empathic bridge to deepen the therapeutic relationship
- Integrating trauma-informed treatment
- Professional development on ASD, ADHD, and neurodiversity
- Integrating gender-affirming care
…and whatever else you bring to the group.
New Group Forming
Educator and Educational Assessment and Advocacy Consultation group NOW FORMING
This group will meet once a month, led by Rachel Currie-Rubin, Ed.D and is designed for educators, advocates, and educational assessors who are committed to fostering conversations around current science-based literacy topics, how to assess and progress monitor, and how to implement best practices in the classroom. The group will have time for brief presentations around specific topics and then time to discuss and brainstorm.
Groups meet once a month virtually for 50 minutes and the fee is $35/session. While the group is designed as a drop-in, we cap the group at 8 people.
If you are interested in our professional consultation groups, please click here to be added to the wait list for our next opening or email us (link to email)
We also offer individual consultation, either as needed or ongoing. We may also be able to arrange for supervision hours for licensure- please inquire for more information.